Dora Buck Principal Broker, Co-Owner
Leading in Real Estate, Yesterday…Today…Tomorrow!
Dora has first-hand knowledge of the highways and byways of the beautiful Northern Shenandoah Valley. The Strasburg native has helped many people find their valley homes since earning her Realtor’s license in 1988. Dora was a top producing agent for many years, and then received her Broker’s license. Over the years, she has served on area and state real estate professional boards and committees and attended academies to continue her real estate training. In 2003, she partnered with Kelly Sager and is co-owner and managing principal broker of Sager Real Estate.
Dora and her husband, Steve, who is retired from the U.S. Forest Service, reside in Strasburg. The Bucks have two daughters Abby and Grace, and now also cherish their time spent with son-in-law Jamie; grandchildren Colton, Dorie, Ryson and Breslyn; their Jack Russell terrier, Josie; and Lucy, the cat. They are active members of the Strasburg United Methodist Church. The couple enjoys their many friends, community activities, flower gardening, and riding their Harley-Davidson throughout the countryside.
Dora has a well-deserved, excellent reputation, coupled with a true passion and joy to help clients with the very important decision of buying or selling.
Achievements, Awards, & Designations
- 1988 Realtor’s License
- 1994-2001 President’s Club Awards
- 1994, 1997-2001 Outstanding Sales Club
- 1998 & 2000 Sales Associate of the Year
- 2001-2003 Principal Broker of a local Real Estate Company
- 2003 Co-Owner, Vice President, and Administrative Broker of Sager Real Estate
- Massanutten Real Estate Board Achievements Awards Committee — 1998, 2006, 2007 as Chair.
- 2000, 2001, 2002 Professional Standards Committee
- 2003 Multiple Listing Committee
- 2004 Bylaws Committee
- 2006, 2007, 2008 Grievance Committee
- 2007 Massanutten Association President Elect and Board of Directors
- 2008 President of Massanutten Association of Realtors
- 2008 One of 20 Realtors Selected for the Prestigious Virginia Leadership Academy through the Virginia Association of Realtors
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Professional Standards Committee of the Blue Ridge Board of Realtors
- Member of the Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Hometown Strasburg Board of Directors since 2008
- 2009, 2010, 2011 Hometown Strasburg Vice-President
- Strasburg Methodist Church Council Member
- Shenandoah County Election Official