REALTOR®, Licensed in VA GRI, ABR
Buying or selling a home, farm, or commercial real estate? There’s no substitute for experience and knowledge, and I’ll give you the edge!
- GRI (Graduate, REALTOR® Institute) and ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative) professional designations. This reflects my commitment to stay on top of industry standards and best practices.
- President’s & Outstanding awards every year since 2002. I’ll work just as hard for you as I did for the sales that earned me these awards.
- A 50+-year resident of Shenandoah County: I know this beautiful area inside and out.
- Experience as a farm owner: I can help you recognize the pros and cons of any piece of land.
- Experience in interior home design: I can spot the strengths and pitfalls of a home you’re selling or buying.
My customer service background translates to my total focus on YOU. I know how to listen, match what you want with what I know is available, and deliver what you need.
When I’m not doing real estate, you can find me either on my Harley or spending time with my husband of over 40 years, two children, or three granddaughters. I also own and manage Hawk’s Storage.
Put me to work today! Don’t let the idea of buying or selling a home intimidate you! My friendly, no-nonsense approach will make the experience fun.