REALTOR®, Licensed in VA SFR- CRS, CMRS
When you need a Professional REALTOR®, why not choose one with a proven track record?
- Sager Real Estate’s Top Producer 2009-2021
- BRAR President’s Award, 2007-2011
- BRAR Hall of Fame 2012-2021
- BRAR Salesperson of the Year 2014
- BRAR REALTOR® of the Year 2020
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- MRP (Military Relocation Professional Certification)
- Certified Veteran Real Estate Specialist
Why I can deliver:
Like most of my clients, I moved to the Shenandoah Valley for quality of life: time with Family and Friends. I’ve been here since 1999, and I know a REALTOR®’s job impacts the lives of many whenever a home is bought or sold. With a corporate background in printing and customer service, I’ve become laser-focused on applying this to helping my clients with their real estate needs. I know the ins and outs of new construction, resales, short sales, and foreclosures.
When I’m not working with clients, I spend my time volunteering in the community. I am a member of the Warren County Builders Association, President of the Board of Directors for the Phoenix Project, and Board Member of the Logan Maiatico Foundation. I support House of Hope, Warren County/Front royal BACK THE BLUE, Shenandoah Shepherd Rescue, Thermal Shelter, Humane Society, and many other organizations.
I believe that for every home there is a buyer, and for every client, there is an agent. Let me be your agent for life.