Whether or not you are selling your home, it’s always a good idea to be thinking about how to improve your
home’s curb appeal. Here are some low-cost suggestions:
* Dress up your front door by painting it, replacing it, or simply replacing the hardware if it is dated or worn.
* Consider adding outdoor lighting.
* Install new house numbers to give them a fresh look.
* Upgrade your mailbox to compliment your home.
* Renew porches and decks by power washing and re-staining.
* Wash your windows to make them sparkle. Also, periodically check windows and siding for signs of rotting and patch any problem areas when needed.
* Give your siding and trim a fresh coat of paint every few years to renew the way they look. Manicure, fertilize and trim your lawn and any trees and bushes to make them look their best.
The curb appeal of a house that is well-maintained and attractively landscaped can add thousands of dollars to its