Home staging is the art of preparing a home to sell quickly and for the best possible price. The goal of home
staging is to maximize a home’s appearance to potential buyers. A professional home stager will tour your home
and make recommendations on how to make the home more saleable such as:
* Removing clutter.
* Evaluating and improving existing lighting.
* Rearranging or removing furniture.
* Repairing, cleaning or painting where necessary.
* Rearranging or removing items on cabinets, bookcases and mantels.
* Rearranging or replacing art – or adding it if necessary.
* Making additional inexpensive changes.
Suggested changes can be made by the seller – or the home stager could complete the recommended changes for
you. Regardless of whether it’s a buyer’s or seller’s market, if you are selling your home it is always in your best
interest to present your home in a way that has the most buyer appeal.